Monday, February 16, 2009

The interesting aspect about building this BCC, is that I am about 1500 miles away from Camden, Maine. Consequently, the internet has been an enormous assistance to the project. From communicating with the shipwright, and all the suppliers, to gleaning information from sources really almost anywhere in the world. Presently my wife and I reside in St John's Newfoundland, which is far removed from Camden Maine.

I have been down once to Maine to review the progress, and came away very impressed. It was an intense weekend where I got to meet Bill and his family for the first time. Unfortuately I was suffering from a bad back, which had me fairly well on the ropes. On my return I had some surgery which has me back on my feet. Life gets in the way sometimes, however I am some glad that Bill was on the job, as it is no place for a guy who can't bend, no matter how much the spirit is willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment